All new Electric Bicycles, Electric Scooters, and main components therein sold by EZBIKE are warranted to the original retail purchaser against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase for Electric Bicycles, and six (6) months for Electric Scooters.
The warranty does not apply to the tire system, spokes, brakes, rims, and other mechanical components of the bicycle.
The warranty does not apply if any part of the product is damaged as a result of water or physical damage , an accident, or inadequate maintenance.
Your warranty will void if conditions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The product is beyond warranty period from the date of purchase or date of delivery in case of shipped item.
- Products beyond the warranty period or outside of the scope of warranty terms will be eligible for fee-based repair
- Damages or breakages not stemming from a manufacturer's defect.
- Damages caused from improper packaging or mishandling during shipment for warranty service.
- Improper or invalid documentation, including but not limited to lack of a warranty sheet, original invoice or discrepancies on the invoice.
- Products purchased from a non-authorized reseller or purchased from a reseller that is distributing the product outside their authorized market.
- Damage caused by overweight, attempting tricks or running into obstacles like curbs or walls, water or liquid damage or submerges into water.
- Damage to the product from misuse and/or neglect, accidental damage, water, liquid or spill damage or from not adhering to the instructions in the Owner's Manual.
- Fraud or misrepresentation, or unauthorized repair of the product. This also applies, in case if you have attempted repair at your own or if the product has been handled by another party for the purpose of repair or diagnostics.
Delivery of the defective products or parts for repair or replacement to our service shop is the customer’s responsibility.
Any and all shipping costs related to warranty work are the sole responsibility of the customer.We hereby inform the buyer that EZBIKE is not responsible for any liability that may occur which could possibly apply to the product and / or its user due to the usage of the product and that the customer alone is solely responsible for third party insurance and / or other insurance as required by the nature of the particular product. The seller is not responsible for any possible damage including bodily harm and damage to property.