The Dualtron Thunder 3 is the next generation of the Thunder electric scooter from Minimotors—and it’s packing every update and feature you need in a high-performance vehicle. Redesigned for rougher riding and higher efficiency, including an official IP rating, this Dualtron scooter is ridiculously fast and fun to ride. The Thunder 3 has a top speed of 62 mph. Like the Storm Limited, when you double-tap the throttle you unleash a 30A boost of power (known as the Overtake function). With 2880 Wh of battery capacity, you can travel up to 78 miles on a single charge. If you take long rides, the new LCD is large and centered, making it easier to read in any light. Also, the bright lights all over this expert electric scooter allow you to see where you’re going, and help other drivers see you coming. Another important safety feature is the improved braking system. The quad-piston hydraulic brakes on the Thunder 3 have 160 mm ventilated rotors designed to stay cool and stop firm. Combined with ultrawide 11” pre-sealed tubeless tires and a new patent-pending suspension system, the Thunder 3 feels amazing, rides fast, and won’t let you down when you’re ready to hit the road.
- Powered by dual 2500W motors, 50A controllers, and a 72V 40Ah LG battery
- Equipped with an adjustable steering stabilizer, water-resistant EY4 display, finger throttle, backlit button console, and folding handlebars
- Has three charging ports, two ports for dual charging and one port for fast charging
- Recharges in 26 hours with single standard charger or in 8 hours using single fast charger if battery is empty (fast charger sold separately)
- Lighting package includes dual headlights, front and rear turn signals (deck), separate front and rear running lights (deck), brake lights (deck), taillight (kickplate), and programmable LEDs in the stem, swingarms, neck, and deck
- Here’s the Dualtron Thunder 3 User Manual