The Mantis King GT is Kaabo’s best all-around electric scooter. Yup, we said it. Unlike its dual-stem brethren, the Mantis GT weighs less than 80 lbs and boasts a nimbler, racier ride. It’s got all of the tech and comfort upgrades from the Grand Touring series: thumb throttle, sine wave controllers, a large, centered display – and more. Along with advanced technology and improved construction, it has a higher water resistance rating and quicker folding mechanism than previous models. It hits harder, feels better, rides faster, and is straight-up stronger. And BTW, it’s really, really good looking. The Mantis King GT has a stealthier profile than the Wolf Warrior GT and Wolf King GT with a flashy frontend, rear swing arms and dual-colored deck for “who’s that guy” drive-by appeal.
- The Mantis GT has dual 1100W motors and dual 30A sine wave controllers for super smooth acceleration with a top speed of 43.5 mph (70 km/h)
- With Samsung 60V, 24Ah, and 1440 Wh capacity, the Mantis King GT grants you 56 miles (90 km) of long range on a single charge, which you can get in under 6 hours using two standard chargers
- Ride comfort features include ergonomic thumb throttle, dual 10” x 3” (inner tube) hybrid tires on split rims, adjustable hydraulic suspension to smooth out rough roads, and 23” x 8.5” deck making it easier to change positions while riding
- Safety features include high-mounted headlight, rear turn signals, separate brake-responding taillights, electronic horn, 4.2” anti-glare TFT display with cruise control, digital security lock, and performance controls, and IPX5 water resistance rating
- Portability features include pull-down mechanism for quick fold/unfold, hook and loop for easier carrying when folded, and lighter weight 76 lb design
- Cruise along without range anxiety. This beast comes with a 72V 28 Ah battery and has an astonishing real world range of over 60 miles and an optimal range of 90 miles (constant speed of 15mph, 165 lb rider). The Burn E 2 uses high quality cells from reputable Chinese manufacturer.
The best in class lighting package includes an ultra-bright 2000 lumen front headlight and lateral/rear LED strips that not only ensure that you will be seen at night but also double as turn signals and bright rear brake light. And if it rains? No worries, the Burn-E is IP55 waterproof rated with key components like display and controllers rated IP67.
The scooter comes in at a weigh of 74 pounds and is built to support up to 265 pounds. The deck itself is slightly longer and wider than the previous models which just adds to rider comfort. Ground clearance is also boosted to 5.8 inches offering the ability to clear a large variety of obstacles both on and off road
- The front and rear hydraulic shocks are both preload and rebound adjustable so you can adjust your scooter to your riding style. They convert the Mantis King GT from off-road scalpel to rugged commuter to high speed racer, depending on user setup.